Thursday, June 4, 2020

A Visit With Me

I thought I'd share some corners here at home that bring me pleasure. I'm sure there are spots in your house that offer you comfort and joy.


I bought a lamp for fifteen dollars in order to replace a shade for this lamp.
A much prettier shade got broken at Christmastime. 


If I didn't have pictures of their childhood days, I would think I had dreamed it all. Oh my, it went so fast!
























I have been switching around paintings.















Greens and golds are still favorite colors.

These boxes are now empty. A while back I made myself go through them and discard a lot of letters. I wish I had a tall armoire and could place them on top.

Still looking for the best place for this lovely green pitcher



Of course, I've been puttering around in the art corner. I love this black and white picture of the young girls painting. It was a page from a calendar.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

miss you

BitsAndPieces said...

I feel the same. I think of you so much
and daydream of another get-together.
Plus I really need a long talk. My mind
is trying to make sense of everything
that's going on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...