Saturday, January 19, 2019

TQITB

You have heard that saying " The Quest Is The Best," and it's certainly what I enjoy. Friday afternoon before shopping for grocery essentials like bread, milk, and eggs I went browsing and took my time looking at booth after booth. Here are a few items that caught my eye.

This J was part of the name sign to a booth.



I really liked this narrow architectural piece.
But I talked myself out of it.


This garden angel made me think of spring. 



I picked up two small brass owls and was about to call it a day. Then I went back to one booth I had stopped by earlier. I noticed a basket on the floor with some picture frames. I looked through them and found a piece of art. I recognized the signature and wondered could it be for real. 


The $7.95 price tag encouraged me to buy it.  

When I got home I checked on DeAnn Hebert's Instagram page to review her artwork. For a long time I have loved her depiction of churches, barns, dancers, and cottonfields. I've even tried to copy her style in a few of my amateur paintings. I love the way she uses blues, browns, grays, and golds.

I found the print listed and this information:
10x10 Mini "clarabelle & dolly" gallery wrapped canvas print $95
April 27, 2015

Needless to say, I was thrilled with my bargain find.


So you just never know what you will find as you take part in the quest.


1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

Wow! You scored big! Are you going to keep the print or sell it? I really like it. Go back and get the architectural piece. It goes great with your home. Put it up over a door or window or just sitting around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...