Sunday, January 6, 2019

Schedules and Plans

If I could develop a regular schedule I believe I could get more done. I seem to be wasting precious time. Motivation and drive have shriveled. Is it because of my age? Do I feel that my most productive years are gone? Do I know what I really want to accomplish anymore?

I hope to spend a certain amount of time in this space every day.
One goal is to be more creative.


After packing away Christmas items I've been bringing back other decor.
Leaves and acorns are always favorites of mine. 

Another goal is to read more books.

Plan to start a new painting now that I'm feeling better.

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

Enjoyed catching up on your blog after several weeks at the cabin. This blog expresses the way I feel exactly. Tell me when you figure it all out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...