Monday, January 21, 2019

Rearranging

In January I like to change things up a bit so I spend time rearranging.

Tassel left the lamp arm for the hall tree hook. 
Globes came out of the utility "schoolroom."
Man in chair painting moved from den to living room wall.











Happy to display DeAnn art canvas on bookcase 

brass dog on top of book stack

This arrangement is back in place.


Years ago I bought the boy bookend at Bojo's Antique Mall in Memphis. I had started a collection of figurines reading books. Last month I came across the matching girl at Outside the Box in Ripley, TN. Nice to have this pair of bookends after all this time.  

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

Like the rearrangements. The question mark has always been one of my favorites.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thanks, Mary! The changes are small,
but they help lift my winter moods.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...