Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Hobbies

PAINTING, COLLECTING, and READING

I really enjoy filling a white page or canvas with color. 
Flower paintings are among my favorites.




I also like to paint churches.



                                       


Not sure what to do with my growing number of amateur art paintings.
However, I did find spots for my latest flea market finds.
                                


For now the tray is on the washstand shelf,
and autumn picture is on the hutch.






Oh, I'm glad there are books that make you want to read. These three kept my interest from start to finish.

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

the first white church is my favorite. yhe books look good

BitsAndPieces said...

Hi Mary!
We agree; it's my favorite, too.
Wonderful to get a message.
It helps to know someone reads
my scattered thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...