Friday, June 1, 2018

No Title

Sometimes I can not think of a post title. I can't even get my thoughts to flow for a post. However, I will share a few pictures and offer a few comments.

A new month has begun so I decided to work on the booth this afternoon.




It is time to part with certain things.


Tins are not selling well these days, but I still have a soft spot for them.
One of my very first collections was tins.

This white marble alphabet is a "don't really want to sell" item.
Our twenty-six letter alphabet fascinates me because all our words are formed
by combinations of those 26 amazing letters.  

I really like some of the messages. This alphabet chart that has been in the booth a very long time. I decided to take a picture today in case it disappears when I least expect it.




 Oh, the joy of reading! Thank goodness for our alphabet, words, and stories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...