Thursday, June 21, 2018

A Forgotten Room

I take a lot of interior pictures because of a room I barely remember. There are no photos of my very first bedroom in Swartz, Louisiana. My memory of it is very hazy. No pictures of me playing in that room, reading there, or resting on the bed. I can't recall what the furniture pieces were like. In those days we played outside most of the time. Plus not that many photos were taken of everyday life. Birthday parties, dance recitals, and school performances were photographed much more than daily activities. 


So that may explain why I take pictures of rooms, the furniture, and accessories. I like having a visual record.


I finally changed the decor on the hard-to-decorate mantel in the den area. The bird prints are just taped over the vents. The shades of green work well for this spring/summer display. Birds, books, clocks, and candlesticks are a few of my favorite things. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...