Thursday, March 8, 2018

My Kind of Day

It was good to have an antiquing day. It's easy to spend hours looking around inside Sheffield Antiques Mall in Collierville. 


Aisle after aisle with booths having new and old treasures
Collierville landmark



Here are views of just a few items on display.






     a wood box with leather latch                                                             
                                                                                     

brick molds

primitive wood chest


wonderful art of Gary Gibson




This was my favorite item of all...an old wood mail sorter from a hotel.
Too bad I had to leave it behind. This often happens when there are lovely and unique items out of my price range. However, I selected four less expensive items - tiny clock, simple wood cross, green pitcher, and the small wood
  box pictured above.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...