Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Strangeness

Well, another year is underway, and strange times seem to be the norm.
Places I used to visit are closed or torn down. People I once had regular 
contact with are gone. Sometimes I feel lost when I'm really not.

January is a moody month. Sometimes I'm happy for a new start, and at other times I'm sad about undeniable changes. I use tealights here and there to help lift my spirits. Little lights of comfort. 





January is the time to once again enjoy my Andrew Wyeth prints. They seem to convey the mood of this month.






Three small accomplishments helped my mood today. I finished a really good book, had my hair trimmed, and made spaghetti for three sweet boys. 

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I understand your feelings. Soring always brings a lift to my spirits. I really like the two prints you shared.

mary Eldred said...

Spring not soring!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...