Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Little by Little

I am improving little by little, thanks to Robitussin 12 Hour Cough Relief. Sleeping better is helping me to get my strength back. Still loving my slipper socks. I'm modeling the other pair today. Had to show off their cute message.




I'm at the computer in the guest bedroom. 






Under the glass dome are two special books. My mother mentioned to me many times about her love of the book Lorna Doone. One of her teachers read it aloud in class. Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre were favorites of mine in high school. 


 Years ago after the births of my children I gave this paperback volume to my mother, and thankfully she filled out every page with her personal information and thoughts. 



It's a treasure to see her handwriting on every page.

  Stay warm and well.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...