Sunday, January 7, 2018

Lost Days


I feel the new year started without me. I have already lost several days in January. I have been inside for days, trying to feel better and stronger. Maybe this week I can venture out and resume some normal activities.


Jo's little boys gave me slipper socks for my birthday in November, and I have really used both pairs while I've been sick.


 My every entry will not be joyful.
Already I have written about the misery of flu.

However, I really am thankful for my life and fully realize the many joys I have been given.
Also it is up to me to find the joys in each new day. 


2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

love the slipper socks! Thought you might be sick since there have been no new post. Hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to visit in person again.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thanks for your cheery message.
I hope we can plan a day together
in the near future. Miss you!

Love, San

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...