Thursday, September 7, 2017

Tying Up Loose Ends

Sometime ago I started this canvas, and the bottom picture shows how I left it.
Nothing grand, but I like its peaceful feeling.


*******
Nicolas turned ten in August. I liked his invitation. 
Hopefully his interest in art will continue. 


*******
The annual Labor Day barbecue was enjoyed by family and friends.
Many said this year's barbecue was the best.




*******
Corkey turned 73 the first of September.
He is one special guy!

*******

When Aunt Geneva and Uncle Jim selected light fixtures for this house, I'm so glad they chose this one with leaves and acorn for the entry.
It says welcome to this season in particular.


2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I loved this whole post. The painting is great

BitsAndPieces said...

Hello, Mary, and a big thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...