Friday, September 29, 2017

Being A Mother

A mother holds her children's hands for a while, their hearts forever.
                                                              -Author Unknown




I think of these words from time to time. I did this week as my son who lives in Oakland, California, was home for a visit. Parenthood is such a great blessing, but it comes with challenges and heartaches as well as precious and incomparable joys. 
 Our stops on Wednesday included Midsouth Marketplace Antiques and Collectibles, Dunkin' Donuts, Plantation Antiques, Goodwill, and 
Tops Bar-B-Q. 






It was wonderful to spend time with Ryan. We talked and shared thoughts and feelings, and I couldn't help but cry some, too. Love my son!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...