Friday, December 9, 2016

Enjoying the Little Things

Sometimes with all the tragic events and bad news it's hard to stay merry. Therefore, it helps to surround oneself with dear familiar objects and favorite
decorations. By sharing my own decorative touches maybe you'll see an idea you like.




  My friend Pat helped me make up my mind about this five dollar wooden     reindeer. She thought I could make it work. Well, I'm so glad I didn't leave it behind in Versailles, Kentucky. Small vintage ornaments fill the inside part.

One of Pat's beautiful handmade cards is tucked in the dough bowl with silvery ornaments and pine cones.

a vintage postcard in the bath


The advent calendar has a place on the hall tree. Each day I'm adding a tag and decoration.



Have a wonderful weekend!

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...