Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Tidings

Christmas cards are starting to arrive, and I love receiving them. This year I'm using toast and napkin racks to display them.


Every year I know not to buy any more Christmas items. But every year I fail. Two recent finds were a glitter house from Charlene's and a Thomas Kinkade ornament from Plantation Antiques.

The top of my bookcase is full this year.

The Christmas Open House at Plantation Antiques was held Saturday. I was happy the unsmiling lady and box of Aunt Geneva's ornaments found new homes.




This is always my favorite room in December.
Love to spend time here gazing at the tree ornaments or reading with a cup of coffee.


Thanks for dropping by this Monday. Do come back as I hope to share a few more Christmas moments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...