Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Corners of my Mind and House

Sadness and happiness have made up this past week. I lost my sister-in-law to cancer on Saturday but had the delightful company of these two precious little ones that same weekend.



 




We took a Sunday drive and viewed several subdivisions and properties. This home near the Mississippi bluffs always gets oohs and aahs. Les and Pennee are contemplating a move back to Tennessee.  



 In our humble home I've been rearranging AGAIN! 





I have tried several arrangements on the mantel and have not liked any of them. HELP! I think it's time to go antiquing and find something totally different. I promise to stop boring you with my mantel problems. 








Glad you came by. Hope your week is free of troubles.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...