Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fun Finds

Due to the lovely weather on Saturday I headed out for a day of browsing and shopping. At the Raleigh Goodwill store I came across this canvas. I liked the dreamy quality of the flowers. There was no signature, no date...maybe the piece was even unfinished. But something about it held my attention. So for three dollars I gladly brought it home.

At the Antique Gallery I found another reading child to add to my collection. The little statue is quite heavy.

At Tuesday Morning I chose a magazine holder and a storage box.

At Hobby Lobby I stayed the longest, hoping to snag something new and exciting for the house. But it didn't happen. Instead I stocked up on some art supplies, thanks to Lauren's Christmas gift card.







Sometimes treasure hunting is the best form of therapy. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...