Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Little Things

I'm a big believer in little things that bring joy. 


When I had a birthday recently, Goody's sent a ten dollar coupon in the mail.
I used it to obtain the red truck ornament. Then the cashier told me I could select two more ornaments. Two more free ones. I couldn't believe my ears.
The store was having a buy one, get two free.



Snow globes are magical. This one I bought a long time ago because of the little boy and girl. It plays "We Wish You A Merry Christmas."



Another store in town is Dirt Cheap. I found the Kelly Rae Roberts angel for four dollars. I nestled her in the dough bowl with my old croquet balls and heaped ornaments on top.


 The Merry Christmas banner was an inexpensive find last year at Plantation Antiques. 


 This is a Santa I bought years ago because of the list. I was so thrilled to see the names Ryan and Ashley.




These two ornaments were made sometime in the 70's from Elmer's glue, food coloring, and gold gift-wrap cord. 





So it's true that I love little things, past or present.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...