Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Delights

Many of these decorations are used year after year. I try to change up the way they're displayed. For instance, instead of placing the vintage ornaments in glass bowls, this year I spread them out on a silver serving tray. The tray is going to be the centerpiece on the dining table. I'm sure you will see it again later in the month.





The top of the bookcase continues to get my assortment of holiday houses. This photo only shows a portion of what's up there.

Oh, how I love a Christmas tree full of dear ornaments! 

So happy with the vintage looking garland I bought at Charlene's.

photo memories on an old tray  

a favorite ornament

I never dreamed the years would pass so fast.



Have a wonderful week of planning, shopping, decorating, etc.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...