Sunday, December 27, 2015

Beautiful Memories

So thankful our family could be together at Christmas. Hope your holiday was special, too. Times like these provide moments and memories to cherish.  



 Pennee and Kiera made ornaments together,
 and I was given one for the tree.
Since our time together was so short, my husband insisted upon no dishwashing.
We used throw away plates and cups. Kiera, our little helper, added tiny stars to the clear cups.  






Where once there was noise and activity, the rooms are now quiet. I have started to take down decorations, but really hate to see the tree come down.
Oh well, I'll have to let pictures capture Christmas 2015 and cling to the memories that were made.


1 comment:

Joy said...

Looks like a nice Christmas. I'm not taking down the decorations until later...I'm still enjoying them and it helps take away the silence. Happy New Year Sandy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...