Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday is a nice day to share.


I saw the stacked cups and pumpkin under glass on another blog. I thought I can do that! I am indebted to others who have such lovely ideas. Do check out Common Ground for Debra's fantastic fall decorating.


My bottle collection is growing. Keeping the little pumpkin out on the desk for another fall touch.


Giving these packages a fall touch, too. I love leaves!!!





Spent one morning at the booth in order to rearrange and free up two shelves for a Christmas  display.





This morning I noticed a change in our tree. It has lost many leaves since I took this photo several days ago. A few more windy gusts will soon make it bare.


I carried Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes to the church today. I can't help but wonder where they will go and who will open them. 


BLESSINGS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...