Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday Tidbit

This is my latest abstract art. The colors are bold, and the piece livens up  the guest bedroom. The plaque that's beside it is a one dollar purchase from Goodwill.



Another great message is on my closet desk. You are probably sick of seeing my desk. However, it's where I spend some time every day, and I certainly need this reminder.






I don't know why there's some pink showing up.

More than likely the flash had something to do with it. 

This was the abstract I did at Pennee's
 in green, gold, and white. I made the decision to change it by adding yellow, a deeper green, and a little blue in order to add sun, flowers, and message.



Have a happy day!
Cherish those moments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...