Sunday, July 19, 2015

Four Days

Some days are just busier than others. My focus on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday was Vacation Bible School.




Scripture lessons, videos, skits, lively songs with lots of movement, crafts, science experiments, recreation, and snacks were part of the schedule.  We had sweet kids who took part and seemed to have a great time.





I took Friday morning to go to Bartlett Antique Gallery for their summer sale.
Two round trips by all the booths proved super relaxing for me. No unique purchases...just these four everyday items. 


 5x7 green frame

 caddy 

 wood tray 

hardback book

Also that same day I stopped in at Tuesday Morning and enjoyed browsing. In the clearance section I came across this small green dish.


Saturday was another chance to browse and shop. Here's why.









For the time being son Jason is using the apartment next door. I miss my art studio space, but for now I'm using the art corner in my clothes closet. Pennee had given me this wooden box with four votive jars at Christmas, but I gave it another use. My closet space has received a makeover every few weeks as I try to organize my art supplies and other stuff. 

 

Thanks for lending an ear to my ramblings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...