Saturday, January 17, 2015

What happened to my plans?

Hi there!


 Once the strain of daily nursing home visits lifted, I thought I would be able to carve out more time for art and other projects. Well, it hasn't happened. Life keeps happening with family issues, grandkids, household errands, unexpected funerals, aging, and more. And then there's just me not feeling very motivated. 


I pass this desk countless times throughout 
the day. But it sits...unopened, waiting for me to gather my thoughts for letter writing. Why is it so hard to compose a letter? I guess maybe I'm out of the habit.

I have a much easier time writing in my journal. Usually late in the evening I will record what took place during the day at the desk in my bedroom closet. 

One thing is for sure. I can't go very long without writing. Even blogging must be returned to after a few days. 







Here's one reason to put off getting things done. 





Kids know how to live in the moment. They know how to act silly. They know how to laugh. I could learn a lot from this little guy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...