Saturday, January 31, 2015

One Fast Month


I can hardly believe the first month of 2015 is history...gone forever. I'm thankful for my personal journal entries. They reveal I did embrace those days.

Today I carried three sacks to Goodwill. More deliveries will be coming. I am reducing my stuff. Slowly but surely.

Another stop was at the antique store to work in my booth. 








 





These are the three wood candlesticks I bought recently from another vendor. I am undecided about the candle color for the set. I just love the shapes and patina of the wood.


I really hate to see January go as we didn't have snow. I always associate snow with this month. However, I feel bad for those areas that got way too much.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...