Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Project

Finally I am working on a project I've been wanting to do for a long time. It's an advent calendar using ornaments and other Christmasy items. A few days ago I was in Goodwill and came across a 15x21" nickel bulletin board covered with tiny pinpoints. This Umbra product seemed well made and cost me only three dollars. A few magnets came with it.
This afternoon I started to stencil numbers onto tags.
I am eager to test out different decorations to hang from the pushpins and tags.
Of course, I'll be sharing my finished board. I hope to use gold, silver, cream, and white decorations on all the tags. Looking forward to going through my stash and finding most of what I need. At Dollar Tree I was happy to find a white snowflake with a tiny silver ball in the center. 
And a glittery white reindeer! Hope number will fit between the legs.
I am excited about this project. Are you already thinking about how you will decorate for Christmas? I certainly am. Will I stay with the same decor or try new ideas? Probably both!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...