Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hours

Sometimes I can't account for the hours that make up the day, the week. Sometimes I know exactly where I was and what I was doing.

After an appointment on Friday morning I had several hours to myself. I took in the Antique Gallery(special Fall Sale), Shoe Carnival, Tuesday Morning, and Marshall's. This alone time was welcomed as I casually browsed forgetting  stress and sadness due to nursing home situation.


Can't explain my fascination with this small chest at the antique mall... 

liked it too much to leave it behind. 

Thanks, Tuesday Morning, for having this journal.

Tonight I had the 9 to 10 hour to write a new blog post. I just heard the den clock chiming, telling me it's time to wrap up this entry and get to bed. Before I leave you, here are a few items added to Bits and Pieces.






Have a wonderful week of happy hours.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...