Monday, May 19, 2014

Snatches of Time

 
Reading, journaling, making art, and decorating are among my pastimes. Sometimes it's necessary to carve out portions of time to do them. In today's mail there was the June issue of Country Living. The best part was the article by Mary Randolph Carter. What soothing minutes of reading about collecting and decorating tips!     



One Mother's Day gift was a hardback copy of Gone Girl. I'm only on page seventy, but these first chapters have me hooked. Must squeeze in more time to read. 


Gorgeous morning provided soothing time outside to water plants, fill birdbaths, and pull some weeds. Later I strolled around with my camera.
  

Precious time...I hope you are finding time to do the things you love, to be with those you love.
  






 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...