Thursday, May 29, 2014

Small Talk

Another week has sped by, and another month is coming to a close. Yipes! Time seems to be moving way too fast. I haven't much news to share...just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten you or my blog. If you are here, thanks for checking on my whereabouts.

Most of my time is spent here at home or driving into town to see my mother. Recently I read a newspaper article about Alzheimer's, and it used the phrase "the long goodbye." My journal entries reveal the number of years I've watched the sad decline of my once dynamic mother. I'm sure there are lessons for me to learn from this experience. Maybe to keep giving love and understanding, to keep treasuring every day.

Art continues to lift my spirits. I did the simple picture above this week. For some reason it makes me feel happy.

I wish you well. Thanks again for coming by.   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...