Thursday, May 8, 2014

May Surprises

We had an enjoyable night at a recent auction at the community center. There was a nice mix of old and new items. My husband surprised me by bidding on a large candle holder.  

 
The other selection we carried home was a magazine rack.
My plans are to paint it for the booth.


There have been plenty of surprises in the garden. The iris blooms have been especially striking.



 We like our garden spaces.






 
I'm fond of the little figures in the garden.

 
 
Latest blooms are the
exquisite peonies. 

 
 
And a final surprise for this post happened over in the art studio. Taking an old book cover, an eraser, paint, and a few buttons...
 


...a simple picture that's a happy creation.
 
 
Hope you will come again. I have another May surprise that I'm saving until next time. Talk to you soon.
 
Sandy 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...