Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Calm Day

And life goes on...each day more precious to me than the last. Driving home from the nursing home, I took in every detail along the route, wanting to savor the calm beauty of this day. 

Changes are coming. Savor TODAY.

Two treasures that were paired remain on my kitchen windowsill. Such simple little things in familiar places give comfort in a crazy, troubled world. How I love to see that metal chair with the tiny house!  


 
I recently added this small chair and occupant to the windowsill. 

Sweet Holly Hobbie figurine has a tranquil presence.
 
This Christmas ornament is one I kept out because I like it, and it's a  trinket that calms, too.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy!
..Happy New Year!

..love the sweet addition to your window sill
..take good care!
Summer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...