Thursday, September 5, 2013

Treasures, Old and New

 
I dug these out of a storage trunk. They were used in my first apartment in the seventies. Even back then I loved the color brown. 

This brown jar was bought recently at Goodwill for one dollar. I was buying it to put in my booth, but then I started to like the two owls.
 

Now the two owls have replaced the three vases on the mantel. I am never satisfied with that mantel! Maybe one of these days I will find the right art and accessories to hide those awful vents and center outlet.
 
 
I bought this hanging plaque for the message. I plan to change the ribbon to red and hang it on the Christmas tree.
 
The wooden blocks were sold with the wooden scoop so I couldn't resist the two together.
 
 
 
For now I have the scoop resting on a highchair in the dining room.
 
Thanks for coming by.
 
Let's hope that September will linger so we can enjoy her cooler days, football games, flea market adventures, and craft fairs. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...