Friday, August 2, 2013

Back to School





School starts next week for Garrett, Gunner, and Nicolas. They have been savoring this last free week of summer vacation. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brownies with ice cream helped them celebrate one more carefree Friday.
Nicolas stirred the mix, egg, and oil together for Duncan Hines dark chocolate fudge brownies.
 
 
Soooo good! Even I can't resist them.


Three pairs of casual shoes won't be lined up on the back door steps. I'll miss seeing that, and I'll certainly miss their owners.  
 
 
Lots of crayons, pencils, and notebooks will be sold this weekend. Hopefully all kids will get off to a great start on Monday.
 
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank u for the kind words Sandy. I don't know what to do with this pain. Guess putting it out there helps me some, and maybe it will help some one else too.
One day at at time.

Beth
ps your blog looks good. I like the picture of your grandkids flip flops

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...