Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Inspiration


It has been a while since I have made tags. For inspiration
I put up Colette's tags on my studio bulletin board.
From her I ordered my first set of art tags.
She was the one who got me hooked on creating tags.
 















Since then
I've enjoyed selling 
as well as giving them away.









sweet little blooms on studio desk
 
 printmaking blooms using paper towels, spool, and pipe cleaner
 
Mother's Day blooms from son Jason
 
These wrapped ink pen blooms came from daughter-in-law Pennee as part of a Mother's Day surprise in the mail.
 
I hope your Mother's Day was lovely. Mine was. I was treated to a delicious meal and received a three-piece exercise oufit, a photo album, gift card to dinner out, special cards, and phone calls.
 
 
 
Thankfully I was able to spend another Mother's Day with mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...