Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Life Goes On

Sometimes I feel guilty to be enjoying a normal week while others are unable to because of the tragic event in Boston. Hard to understand another senseless attack on American soil and more precious lives lost or damaged.


A few pics -

  
I wonder if Les and Pennee will recognize what I'm using to hold my earrings...the golden compartments once held delicious balls of chocolate. The goldtone S was a recent Goodwill find.
 
 
Gunner's 11th birthday was in April. He proudly read each card and held up every gift.
 
 
Nicolas showed real promise in his first soccer game and scored his first goal.
 
 


Wishing you a peaceful week,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sandy, I know exactly what you mean. I can't even bring myself to watch the news anymore, it's just so painful. I have learned that (for me anyway),that I am better off getting my news from an online source, where I can read it and move on, than to watch incessant coverage of it. Iit's emotionally draining and things I see sometimes keep me up at night, thinking about it. Just can't anymore....

Your grandchildren are gorgeous. Happy Birthday to Gunner and good luck to Nicolas on his soccer adventure!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...