Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Letting You Know

There's no newsy topic...just a few ramblings.


I stumbled upon find some pale green shower curtain rings to hold my scarves. Thanks to Pinterest! I am thrilled with the countless inspiration at this site and that so many individuals share their marvelous ideas.  


 
In the garden more blooms are making their appearance. Hollyhocks are opening up to my delight. They have such an old-fashioned charm. 



I bought this rack a few years ago but never could find the right place for it in my house. I picture it in a light kitchen with pretty blue and white dishes.  
 

Also in the booth is a simple country rocking chair that needs a fresh coat of paint.


Latest small find at Goodwill was this bowl for its special color




 Until next time happy dreams...day or night. 


1 comment:

Joy said...

Love hollyhocks...great childhood memories making dolls from the blossoms.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...