Saturday, January 14, 2012

From Paintings to Playgrounds

Yesterday I had a tough time deciding what to do about a Goodwill find. There was a painting that I liked but didn't love. Six dollars was so reasonable for this piece of art. I will live with it for awhile...may decide later to take it to the antique store.







   
Today I finished a set of tags for a young girl named Kaitlyn. Last month I mailed a set to Ericka. Making tags is still one of my favorite things to do.






I remember when I first started teaching that jumping rope was a favorite activity at recess. Sometimes I would even jump with them. Of course, I was in my twenties back then. Sweet memories of a different time when dodge ball, kickball, jungle gym climbing, and jumping rope to rhymes were popular.    

2 comments:

Joy said...

I love your tags...did I know you were a teacher? How fun!! We must have a lot in common.

Happy weekend!

BitsAndPieces said...

Hi Joy,
Your messages always make me smile.
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.

Blessings!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...