Thursday, January 26, 2012

et cetera



I have been working at the booth. You never know what someone is looking to buy. While I was adding and rearranging items, one lady told me my booth was the only reason she ventured upstairs. Now that made me feel good!


Visiting my mom is another part of my schedule. Yesterday was a good day.
She was content looking through her Christmas cards. Conversation doesn't flow between us like it used to, and sometimes she makes strange comments. But I'm so thankful I can still wrap my arms around her and feel her squeeze me back.


   
Sometimes after a nursing home visit that leaves me sad or depressed I come home and do just what this sign says. I owe thanks to another generous blog for the offer of a free print. Check it out at http://www.theprettyblog.com/2011/09/let's-do-brunch/ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the ETX sign!!! So nice- your mom looks happy too! Pennee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...