Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sunshine

It felt great today due to sunshine, clear skies, and light jacket temperatures.

I had a few errands to do in the town where my mother used to live.  Remember this photo from a few posts back...

Well, today I was able to park my car and get a picture of it from the front.


I have admired this house for years...always looking at it and wondering about the builder, its present owner, and the inside. Sometimes it's hard to explain the feelings that certain houses evoke. I just know I love the style of this particular house. I think to live there would be a piece of heaven.

Buttercups I saw over and over on my drive - arranged in long rows, planted in clumps, or scattered randomly here and there. If ever there was a flower that makes you smile and think of spring and sunshine, that is the buttercup.      

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...