Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Treasure Hunting

A trip to the antique mall is the perfect place to go on a rainy day (or on any kind of day). Numerous booths offer so much to view. My friend Linda and I had eye strain by the end of our outing.
These sewing drawers held swatches of fabric.



This needlepoint doll picture showed lots of work. 

My eye always goes to stained glass pieces.

I could picture this wire basket holding white towels in the guest bath.  

The curved window frame on the yellow wall had been turned into a memo board. I really wanted to bring it home until I read the price tag.

Linda is fond of vintage hats. Although she passed on the hats today, she found three architectural sketches of charming two-story homes by the same artist.
The matting and frames alone were worth the asking price. She got a great deal!

This scissorcut was really nice.

Our second stop was at Tuesday Morning where I found this green and tan box and the tassel below. 

 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...