Friday, November 5, 2010

Quiet Time

I am trying not to think about the approaching holidays but to enjoy this quiet lull of early November.   


I was surprised to see the Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill in Harrodsburg, Kentucky, featured in the latest Victoria magazine.  It brought back lovely images of my visit there this summer. I'm sure an autumn visit would be spectacular.   




I find myself spending time in the living room....writing at my desk, reading in an easy chair, or just sitting quietly. 










I've been at it again - rearranging! This time
trying out the lamp and clock (taken from the guest bedroom) on the end tables in the living room...oh, well, it prompts me to do a little dusting and cleaning. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...