Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Snowing!

What a surprise this morning! Big flakes are falling, and the ground is getting a light dusting of snow. I've enjoyed the past few days decorating the house for Christmas. I had help from two of my sons. Les who was home for Thanksgiving
assembled the tree the Friday morning of his flight back to Los Angeles. On Saturday afternoon Jo added strands of lights and the lighted ornaments. I finished decorating with all the other ornaments. I also had two little helpers... grandsons Gunner and Nicolas. I can't believe the tree is up and very festive looking. This was the easiest time I've ever had with the tree.

I wish you happy decorating. I'm sure you'll see familiar decorations as well as a few new ones as I post in the days ahead. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...