- Cork recovered from the 24 hour virus.
- We worked in the yard so the flowerbeds are not covered in leaves.
- I've been sorting through my Mother's belongings. Many things she will no longer be able to use.
- I carried some personal items to her nursing home room and tried to make it as cozy as possible...just adding a few pictures has helped tremendously.
- The booth had two empty spots due to a couple of sales. Therefore, it was time to display additional items.
- Lunch today was shared with two of Cork's cousins. We had steaks, baked potatoes, lima beans, sweet tea, Sock-it-to-me cake, and coffee. It was so nice to talk during and after the meal.
- Finally, I've been up to my usual pastime of rearranging decor here at home.
Take care. Catch you later. Sandy