Friday, January 5, 2024

A New Beginning


I have been hesitant about starting a new year with blog posts. One reason is that my daily comings and goings are very ordinary, and I feel readers are probably tired of my dull entries. However, even a simple life is precious. And I like to write and record what's happening.


My happiest times in December and January have been spent in the company of Lauren and her two little girls. Lauren shared this picture she took of them by their Christmas tree.


It was a bit sad to pack all the Christmas ornaments away, hoping we can be together and repeat the tradition at the end of 2024.




It certainly looks different now.



I have been putting the house back in order and changing a few things.





I'm a bit nervous about this new year for reasons I won't go into here. But I'm trusting and keeping faith.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...