Monday, August 30, 2021

Time Matters

 Almost every day there are terrible happenings. I'm sure you know about them.

But prayers continue, and hope remains. Small everyday things begin to mean a lot. Watering flowers, walking outside, finding a spot and purpose for this shelf  I've had for years, reading, sharing a meal, etc. 




So glad to share another birthday with Nicolas. He's now fourteen and a freshman in high school. Time marches on.

Tallulah was fascinating to watch whether awake or asleep. Rocking and holding her during her hour long nap was very special. She will soon be six months old. Time is moving on.






I want to appreciate the hours of each day since time means so much to me now. 

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

Finally back in town and I just got all caught up on you blog. I know you love having the baby here with you. They grow up so fast. I really like the shelf. You know me, I would paint it white and shabby it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...