Wednesday, August 11, 2021

One Day At A Time

 I'm glad that's the way life happens. Thankfully we can't see our tomorrows. 


I have started a new simple journaling notebook.
I must be addicted to saving the days of my life.
I have simple journaling notebooks, my other journals, and these blog entries.


It's been a long time since I shared a book recommendation.
This one was a bit odd, but held my interest to the very last page.
One review on the back cover used the word "Riveting."


Painting is something I continue to do. Faces are beyond my ability, but I keep trying.





A couple of smalls from this week







It has been so hot this week that I have not ventured outside much except to do my morning laps and to water porch and patio plants. 

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

i also liked the last anniversary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...