Friday, January 22, 2021

Random

 

* Art Journal Pages
                                                          mixed media

                                                             "Backstage"        



"Degrees of Love"


*Behind Cabinet Doors

                  I have items tucked away that I seldom see or use, but I still like them. 







*Purchased Paintings

      I love finding bargain paintings by others. These three share a cottonfield theme.


*Thoughts

        Sorry for this not so thrilling post. But I wanted to say hello. Hoping your days are full of goodness.

      



2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I liked so much in this blog I don't know where to start! The "backstage" painting is my favorite. The things in the cabinet are my kind of things. I have some of the same jars too!! The little white house and I love the stand it is on also are wonderful especially pared with that quote. You have great taste.

BitsAndPieces said...

Your remarks always make me feel good.
Thanks, Mary! You know we are kindred
spirits.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...