Friday, January 8, 2021

A Box of Memories



 I mailed this box today to my daughter Lauren. She wants to dress her little one (due in late March) in a few outfits she once wore. Praying all the time for this little one to make three more months and then a safe and sweet arrival. I will be on pins and needles until she's here. 


I pinned prints and notes to each outfit.











I also included bonnets. soft shoes, a few crib toys, and a musical windup.
I hope Lauren enjoys the contents of the box.



2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

What a sweet box. I saved things too but had boys and no one was interested. I gave their wives their coming home outfits hoping they would wear them too. Lauren shares your love of family things and the past. Praying for your new granddaughter. Love you much.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thank you, Mary, for your sweet comment
and for the prayers. Sure do miss you.
Love you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...