Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Snapshots

 Three inexpensive finds

metal bird trinket holder from Millington's Abandoned Antiques

woven basket from Five Below store


brass vase from India from Lucy Flea Market


Wish this art had been signed. The frame alone was worth the six dollars I paid for this autumn scene. Another Lucy Flea Market find.  



Speaking of autumn, our big tree is once again sporting golden leaves. 



No real pumpkins this year...spent my money on fake ones that can sit on the doorstep next year(if I'm still here).

The orange ceramic one my mom did years ago for me, and there's a jack-o'-lantern on its other side.



I have been forgetting to post book selections. Oh, thank goodness for books!
It's nice to go away to another town, other people, and different circumstances.


This book weaves two stories together...2018/1940.

Morgan is the modern day character, and Anna is from the past.

It has to do with two of my favorite things - art and diary keeping.

 


2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I have started collecting decorating pumpkins too. I have all kinds. Mostly I find them at yard sales cheap!!

BitsAndPieces said...

Good yard sales are hard to come by
in my area. Are you displaying your
pumpkins in that opening I like in the
living room?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...