Monday, October 12, 2020

Only In October

 The changes come fast in October. The back steps are covered with fallen leaves. The ones still on the trees are brilliant colors.

                     Red, orange, crimson, gold, rust, and yellow belong to October.


Using odds and ends from old decorations I was able to make this new one to celebrate October.


Although these natural pumpkins were lovely, I couldn't bring myself to spend money on them. I would rather have fake ones that last from year to year.











I came across this quote on Instagram and wanted to share.

"Life is not about who you once were. 

It's about who you are now,

and who you have the potential to be."

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I really enjoyed this post.

BitsAndPieces said...

Hi Mary, and thanks for your comment.
Also your card was greatly appreciated.
In fact, I used the cover in my last
Instagram post. I'll send you a
picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...